Monday, January 18, 2010

Finally!

















Finally, the snow is here!!! I love my dog team. They are really awesome. They run fast and far and I couldn't have more fun! I even added a sled that weights 40 lbs. more so that they will be tough for the races and they still give it their all. We just finished a 20 mile run up to Mirror Lake and they want more (well, I guess I do to). Next week Topaz will be back from her break of nursing puppies and Oz will join the team for a great run up towards the Idaho border. I already am pumped to add the puppies on the team for next year. I can hardly wait to run with the ten dogs. Did I say I love my team?


Who is that lady with the crazy "hat" hair? I guess after a long day of having your hair stuffed in a hat to keep your ears from falling off, it is bound to look pretty bad!!! Saber and Riley still think I'm pretty nice to be around though! How about those blue eyes...and I don't mean mine!!!! I stopped in the canyon at the local Samak Smoke house to buy the dogs some fresh smoked dog jerky. They thought they had died and gone to heaven. I kind of enjoyed it myself. Of course I had the people version, but I always check out what I give the dogs first.
I always have a great time. What could be finer? I know I always talk dogs, but yes, sometimes I do enjoy the company of mydogs over some people I know...hahahaha.

1 comment:

Jennifer Anne said...

pretty neat mom! love you!